Measure What Matters: Five Features to Enable Now on Google Analytics
Google Analytics is an excellent tool for gaining insights into user behavior and gathering data for site optimization. Unfortunately, in more cases than not, Google Analytics is installed and immediately forgotten about, save the random traffic report check-in every few weeks or so.
While there are countless ways this powerful tool can be used, this eBook outlines five basic features that every account administrator should enable for better reporting and deeper insights.
In this eBook you'll learn:
- How to set goals and why they are important
- How to use filters to get better results
- How to create custom reports that will wow your boss
- How to utilize segments to slice your data
- How to compare against benchmarks and why this is beneficial